I want to keep this one short & quick. I know this is a controversial topic but I just want to share my opinion.
Unfortunately school doesn’t teach us about money, and it’s a taboo subject for many people. However, eventually we all have to deal with earning & spending money.
To cut it short, here is what I think :
- I’ve always had the mindset to focus on earning more, rather than spending less/saving more.
- I believe that there is no point in fussing so much about money & chasing discounts OR saving off that food bill etc. There is no point in spending less on that coffee or using that coupon to save money. This won’t help you in the long run. After all, what are you earning all this money for?
- Money is the consequence of creating a value for people, hence focus on what you can do to generate more income, rather than focusing on how you can control your expenses & save more money.
- Ofcourse it does not mean that you become completely reckless. What I am suggesting is that you stop creating that aura around money. Stop treating it as if it’s running your life. It’s not.
- Start looking at options to invest X % of your money for future.
Lastly, I would like to leave you with this quote. Think about it 😉
“Money is a terrible master but an excellent servant.” —P.T. Barnum
View this post on Instagram